Project 365 Things Day 347 // 10 Things
eeek more than a full week without even touching my blog. soooo scandalous. Maybe it is my new addiction to Scandal that is keeping me away. Shame on that show sucking me in like that. Who else is watching? We are just finishing up Season 1.
Do you feel the holiday rush setting in? I sure do, I was all la di da di like every year and then bamm I FEEL it.
I have some awesome projects I am wrapping up and also more coming in. The flow is good at the moment and I am super thankful for it. Creatively I have been feeling pretty awesome—but my mornings have been a bit off. I have been waking up way later than I should be and my days aren’t REALLY getting started until about 10pm. I blame it on winter and the cold mornings making it a bit harder to get out of bed—which all in all is leaving a bit less time to get those extra side projects done. busy busy time.
10 things that I am loving this December.
1. Scandal – The tv series junkie that I am when The Walking Dead and Boardwalk Empire we needed another show. My friends have not stopped talking about it so I am sure I will be an addict in no time.
2. Homeland Finale this coming Sunday. Did you see last week’s episode? OMG.
3. My Pim & Larkin Funnel Neck Coat – New for the season. No frills, just blue and I love it. I kind of feel like I am throwing n a fancy bathrobe—which is not a bad thing. – it was so loved that it is sold out!
4. Minnetonkas – Live in these.
5. Festive Decor – Tis the season!
6. Leonie Dawson 2014 Workbook —> so AMAZING in every way!! It is so effective and fun to do before the new year. Not to mention her academy is also a great investment that I made this past year.
7. Plaid – Classic
8. Studio Open Houses– My sister and I have been doing open studios every Saturday this month. So fun to share the space and our work, we are planning lots of events for the next coming year so keep an eye out if you are local.
9. MaskCara HAC pack – Highlighting and contouring – from Cara the online beauty genius.
10. Kundalini Yoga also known as the yoga of awareness. I started taking a class a few months ago and I LOVE it. Definitely something that I won’t be living without.
What new discoveries happening in your world? Share in the comments would love to know!